Published in the July 4 – July 17, 2018 issue of Morgan Hill Life
Line Dancing Lessons
- Line dancing lessons take place from 7 to 9 p.m. at the San Martin Lions Club, 12415 Murphy Ave., San Martin.
Food Addict Meetings
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous is for anyone suffering from food obsession, overeating, under-eating or bulimia. They meet at 7 p.m. at Advent Lutheran Church, 16870 Murphy Ave., Morgan Hill. Details: 800-600-6028 or www.foodaddicts.org.
Mondays & Thursdays
- Games are held at 1:20 p.m. Mondays and 10 a.m. Thursdays at the Gilroy Senior Center, 7371 Hanna St. Details: (408) 921-8512 or email email@example.com.
Mon., Wed., Fri. & Sat.
Join the Gilroy Gators Masters
- Workout from 5 to 6 a.m. and most Saturdays from 7 to 8:30 a.m. at Gilroy High School. Masters swimming is for adult swimmers looking to get in or stay in shape, or for triathletes looking for more swim time and/or instruction. Details: www.gilroygators.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ladies Golf Club
- The Gilroy Ladies Golf Club is looking for new members. Details: (408) 779-0886 or (408) 776-7509.
- Each meditation class consists of a short introduction of the upcoming session, a 20-minute meditation, and a brief interactive discussion. The class takes place from 6:30 to 7:15 p.m. Please e-mail artofyogamorganhill.com, or drop by 16165 Monterey Road, Suite 200. There is a suggested donation of $5, but no one will be turned away.
Bingo at the CCC
- Doors open at 4:15 p.m., early bird games start 5:45, regular games at 6:30 in the Hiram Morgan Hill room, at Community and Cultural Center. Must be 18 to play.
Tuesdays & Thursdays
- The St. Catherine Community Closet is open from 10 a.m. to noon. Get gently used clothing and household items, at no charge. Visit 13570 Depot St., San Martin. Details: (408) 857-4516.
Recovering From Addiction
- Thrive! provides support, information and education for family recovery. They meet from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at Morgan Hill Presbyterian Church, 16970 Dewitt Ave. Details: Karen at (408) 666-5533.
South Valley Woodworkers Meet
- If you are a woodworker or enjoy working with wood you may enjoy joining the South Valley Woodworkers. Group meets at 7 p.m. in Morgan Hill. Details: www.southvalleywoodworkers.org.
- Learn leadership and life skills at the Pacheco Pass 4-H meetings from 7 to 8 p.m. Details: email email@example.com or call (408) 824-8201.
- The San Martin Horsemen’s Association meets at 7 p.m. at the San Martin Lion’s Club, 12415 Murphy Ave. Details: www.smhorse.org.
Downtown History Walk
- Take a tour from 10 a.m. to noon experience the history of downtown. Learn about the buildings and the characters who built and who operated them. Tours are free, donations welcome. Meet at the 3rd Street Plaza.
First, third Sundays
Grief Support Group
- This group provides a safe and respectful place to share grief. It meets at 2 p.m. at the United Methodist Church, 17175 Monterey St. Details: (408) 607-5779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Day at Recreation Center
- Morgan Hill residents are welcome to spend the day from 4:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. at the Centennial Recreation Center, 171 W. Edmundson Ave. Take a group exercise class, workout or swim in the indoor pool. You will need to show proof of residency in Morgan Hill.
Pathways’ Links to the Heart Golf Tourney
- Play the newly-renovated Stanford University golf course while supporting Pathways. The driving range opens at 7:30 a.m. The shotgun start begins at 11:30 a.m. Details: (408) 730-1200, or email email@example.com, or www.pathwayshealth.org/golf. Register online at www.bit.ly/2CgwkKs.
Lifelong Learning Class
- South Bay Anthropologist for Chitactac-Adams Heritage County Park, Robyn Houts, will discuss Native American Tribes from 10 a.m. to noon, at the Community and Cultural Center. Gee is $10 and supports Older Adult Services in Morgan Hill. Details: Debbie Vasquez at (408) 310-4254 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Send calendar items to email@example.com.
Latest posts by Calendar Editor (see all)
- Calendar of Events: Published in the January 30 – February 12, 2019 of Morgan Hill Life - January 26, 2019
- Free Parenting Workshop Feb. 28: “Raising Well” presented by Morgan Hill Bible Church - January 7, 2019
- Morgan Hill Chamber Calendar for January 2019 - December 27, 2018