Good Morning Breakfast
- The Good Morning Morgan Hill Breakfast will be held from 7:15 to 9 a.m. at the Community and Cultural Center, 17000 Monterey Road. The cost is $15 for members in advance, $20 for walk-in and non-members. Please RSVP at [email protected] Feel free to bring a raffle prize.
Let’s Do Lunch — Maurizio’s
- This week’s lunch is at noon at Maurizio’s, 25 E. First St. Lunches are a casual way to network. Just show up and enjoy a delicious lunch. Everyone pays for their own meals.
Econ. Dev. Committee Meets
- The committee meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, Tennant Station. It works to build an economically-balanced and vibrant city through business engagement, business recruitment, policy analysis and other activities.
Mixer at Heritage Bank
- The next Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce networking mixer takes place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Heritage Bank, 18625 Sutter Blvd., 100. It is sponsored by Freedom Fest. The free mixers are a casual and fun way to network with other business professionals in the region.
Board of Directors meeting
- The Chamber of Commerce board of directors meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, 500 Tennant Station Center. Learn what the Chamber is doing to advocate for your business. Meetings are open to the public — and there is free coffee.
Latest posts by Brittney Sherman (see all)
- Chamber by Brittney Sherman: Despite global pandemic, MH businesses are opening, expanding - February 19, 2021
- Chamber with Brittney Sherman: Put some miles on your passport by shopping locally this season - December 10, 2020
- Ribbon Cutting — Chacho’s - December 10, 2020