Econ. Dev. Committee Meets
- The committee meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, Tennant Station. It works to build an economically-balanced and vibrant city through business engagement, business recruitment, policy analysis and other activities.
Let’s Do Lunch — Craft Roots
- This week’s lunch is at noon at Craft Roots Bar & Veggie Grill, 17230 Monterey Road. Lunches are a casual way to network. Just show up and enjoy a delicious lunch. Everyone pays for their own meals.
Mixer at Johnson Garden Center
- The next Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce networking mixer includes chambers from throughout the regions and takes place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Johnson Garden Center, 520 Tennant Ave. The free mixers are a casual and fun way to network with other business professionals in the region.
Board of Directors meeting
- The Chamber of Commerce board of directors meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, 500 Tennant Station Center. Learn what the chamber is doing to advocate for your business. Meetings are open to the public — and there is free coffee.
Latest posts by Brittney Sherman (see all)
- Focus on the Chamber … with Brittney Sherman: Hiring for 8.3 million jobs across the country, including many here in Morgan Hill - July 22, 2021
- Morgan Hill Chamber with Brittney Sherman . . . Summer music will return Aug. 6 - May 28, 2021
- Photo Op: Ribbon-Cutting at Outdoor Sports Center - May 15, 2021