Find out what’s happening in the Chamber and Downtown
Good Morning Breakfast
- The Good Morning Morgan Hill Breakfast will be held from 7:15 to 9 a.m. at the Community and Cultural Center, 17000 Monterey Road. The cost is $15 for members in advance, $20 for walk-in and non-members. Please RSVP at [email protected] Feel free to bring a raffle prize.
Econ. Dev. Committee Meets
- The committee meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, Tennant Station. It works to build an economically-balanced and vibrant city through business engagement, business recruitment, policy analysis and other activities.
Mixer at Rosso’s Furniture
- The next Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce networking mixer takes place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Rosso’s Furniture, 212 Tennant Station. The free mixers are a casual and fun way to network with other business professionals in the region.
Board of Directors meeting
- The Chamber of Commerce board of directors meet from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, 500 Tennant Station. Learn what the chamber is doing to advocate for your business. Meetings are open to the public, and there is free coffee.
Latest posts by Brittney Sherman (see all)
- Morgan Hill Chamber by Brittney Sherman: Where you spend your disposable income can help build our city: - October 15, 2020
- MH Chamber by Brittney Sherman: Chamber urges support of Measure RR, opposes Proposition 15 - October 1, 2020
- Chamber by Brittney Sherman: Morgan Hill Chamber plans virtual candidate forums - September 3, 2020