Find out what’s happening in Morgan Hill business
Econ. Dev. Committee Meets
- The committee meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Guild Mortgage, 155 E. Main Ave., Suite #170. It works to build an economically-balanced and vibrant city through business engagement, business recruitment, policy analysis and other activities. Open to the public.
Let’s Do Lunch — Vitality Bowl
- The weekly chamber lunch is at noon at Vitality Bowl, 1053 Cochrane Road Suite 180. Lunches are a casual way to network. Just show up and enjoy a delicious lunch. Everyone pays for their own meals.
Board of Directors meeting
- The Chamber of Commerce board of directors meet from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, 500 Tennant Station. Learn what the chamber is doing to advocate for your business. Meetings are open to the public, and there is free coffee.
Mixer at Pono Wellness Spa
- The next Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce networking mixer takes place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Pono Wellness Spa, 35 E. First St., Suite A. The free mixers are a casual and fun way to network with other business professionals in the region.
Latest posts by Brittney Sherman (see all)
- Chamber with Brittney Sherman: Morgan Hill Chamber plans 2020 Virtual Women’s Week series of events - August 6, 2020
- Chamber of Commerce with Brittney Sherman: New program will help local businesses encourage gift-card purchases - July 10, 2020
- Chamber by Brittney Sherman: Event and festival planners pivot to accommodate social distancing - June 12, 2020