Find out what’s happening in Morgan Hill business
Econ. Dev. Committee Meets
- The committee meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Guild Mortgage, 155 E. Main Ave., Suite #170. It works to build an economically-balanced and vibrant city through business engagement, business recruitment, policy analysis and other activities. Open to the public.
Let’s Do Lunch — Vitality Bowl
- The weekly chamber lunch is at noon at Vitality Bowl, 1053 Cochrane Road Suite 180. Lunches are a casual way to network. Just show up and enjoy a delicious lunch. Everyone pays for their own meals.
Board of Directors meeting
- The Chamber of Commerce board of directors meet from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, 500 Tennant Station. Learn what the chamber is doing to advocate for your business. Meetings are open to the public, and there is free coffee.
Mixer at Pono Wellness Spa
- The next Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce networking mixer takes place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Pono Wellness Spa, 35 E. First St., Suite A. The free mixers are a casual and fun way to network with other business professionals in the region.
Latest posts by Brittney Sherman (see all)
- Morgan Hill Chamber by Brittney Sherman: Where you spend your disposable income can help build our city: - October 15, 2020
- MH Chamber by Brittney Sherman: Chamber urges support of Measure RR, opposes Proposition 15 - October 1, 2020
- Chamber by Brittney Sherman: Morgan Hill Chamber plans virtual candidate forums - September 3, 2020