Econ. Dev. Committee Meets
- The committee meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Guild Mortgage, 155 E. Main Ave., Suite #170. It works to build an economically-balanced and vibrant city through business engagement, business recruitment, policy analysis and other activities. Open to the public.
Mixer at The Grange
- The next networking mixer takes place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at The Grange on Fourth Street in downtown Morgan Hill. The free mixers are a casual and fun way to network with other business professionals in the region.
Let’s Do Lunch — Prova
- The weekly chamber lunch is at noon at Prova California Table, 17340 Monterey Road, Suite 3642. Lunches are a casual way to network. Just show up and enjoy a delicious lunch. Everyone pays for their own meals.
Board of Directors meeting
- The Chamber of Commerce board of directors meet from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Guild Mortgage, 155 E. Main Ave., #170. Learn what the chamber is doing to advocate for your business. Meetings are open to the public, and there is free coffee.
Latest posts by Brittney Sherman (see all)
- Chamber by Brittney Sherman: Morgan Hill Chamber takes several stances to advocate for local businesses - April 1, 2021
- Chamber by Brittney Sherman: Despite global pandemic, MH businesses are opening, expanding - February 19, 2021
- Chamber with Brittney Sherman: Put some miles on your passport by shopping locally this season - December 10, 2020