Good Morning Breakfast
- The Good Morning Morgan Hill Breakfast will be held from 7:15 to 9 a.m. at the Community and Cultural Center, 17000 Monterey Road.
- The cost is $15 for members in advance, $20 for walk-in and non-members.
- Please RSVP at [email protected] Feel free to bring a raffle prize.
Let’s Do Lunch — Taco Bell
- This week’s lunch — and special ribbon cutting — is at noon at Taco Bell. 17000
- Lunches are a casual way to network. Just show up and enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Everyone pays for their own meals.
Econ. Dev. Committee Meets
- The committee meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, Tennant Station. It works to build an economically-balanced and vibrant city through business engagement, business recruitment, policy analysis and other activities.
Mixer at Outdoor Sports Center
- The next Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce networking mixer takes place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Outdoor Sports Center, 16500 Condit Road.
- The free mixers are a casual and fun way to network with other business professionals in the region.
Board of Directors meeting
- The Chamber of Commerce board of directors meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, 500 Tennant Station Center. Learn what the Chamber is doing to advocate for your business.
- Meetings are open to the public — and there is free coffee.
Latest posts by Marty Cheek (see all)
- Community comes out in support of beloved volunteer battling cancer - May 29, 2020
- Video: Community Voices with Carol Romo, director of TheaterFun - April 8, 2020
- Measure I: Bond will fix and upgrade schools, facilities for the next 30 years - January 24, 2020