Stay involved with the Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce
Let’s Do Lunch — Mama Mia’s
- This week’s lunch is at noon at Mama Mia’s, 275 E. Dunne Ave. Lunches are a casual way to network. Just show up and enjoy a delicious lunch. Everyone pays for their own meals.
Econ. Dev. Committee Meets
- The committee meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, Tennant Station. It works to build an economically-balanced and vibrant city through business engagement, business recruitment, policy analysis and other activities.
Board of Directors meeting
- The Chamber of Commerce board of directors meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, 500 Tennant Station Center. Learn what the Chamber is doing to advocate for your business. Meetings are open to the public — and there is free coffee.
Good Morning Breakfast
- The Good Morning Morgan Hill Breakfast will be held from 7:15 to 9 a.m. at the Community and Cultural Center, 17000 Monterey Road. The cost is $15 for members in advance, $20 for walk-in and non-members. Please RSVP at [email protected] Feel free to bring a raffle prize.
Latest posts by Brittney Sherman (see all)
- Chamber with Brittney Sherman: Morgan Hill Chamber plans 2020 Virtual Women’s Week series of events - August 6, 2020
- Chamber of Commerce with Brittney Sherman: New program will help local businesses encourage gift-card purchases - July 10, 2020
- Chamber by Brittney Sherman: Event and festival planners pivot to accommodate social distancing - June 12, 2020