Discover what the Morgan Hill Chamber of Commerce offers you to build your business
Taste of Morgan Hill
- The 30th Annual Taste of Morgan Hill takes place from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. with the Street Dance featuring Isaiah Pickett and Faithfully Live from 6 to 10 p.m., Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. Free admission, car show, wine and craft beer, arts and crafts, and a kids zone and stage.
Let’s Do Lunch — Noah’s
- This week’s lunch is at noon at Noah’s Bar and Bistro, 17500 Monterey Road. Lunches are a casual way to network. Just show up and enjoy a delicious lunch. Everyone pays for their own meals.
Good Morning Breakfast
- The Good Morning Morgan Hill Breakfast will be held from 7:15 to 9 a.m. at the Community and Cultural Center, 17000 Monterey Road. The cost is $15 for members in advance, $20 for walk-in and non-members. Please RSVP at [email protected] Feel free to bring a raffle prize.
Econ. Dev. Committee Meets
- The committee meets from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Union Bank, Tennant Station. It works to build an economically-balanced and vibrant city through business engagement, business recruitment, policy analysis and other activities.
Latest posts by Brittney Sherman (see all)
- Chamber with Brittney Sherman: Morgan Hill Chamber plans 2020 Virtual Women’s Week series of events - August 6, 2020
- Chamber of Commerce with Brittney Sherman: New program will help local businesses encourage gift-card purchases - July 10, 2020
- Chamber by Brittney Sherman: Event and festival planners pivot to accommodate social distancing - June 12, 2020